Muslim Friendly Kuala Lumpur Half-Day City Tour Deals For First Timers
Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful, modern city that has become one of the most visited city in Southeast Asia. It has a unique blend of futuristic tall towers and a traditional, well-preserved Malay village right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Are you planning for a Halal holiday in KL soon? Then, you should grab this Muslim friendly Kuala Lumpur city tour special deal – it is ideal for the first-timers who would love to have a structured tour that covers several prominent landmarks in the city.
Muslim friendly Kuala Lumpur city tour deal – Visit the famous attractions and take lots of photos!
For those who are visiting KL for the very first time, you can grab this half-day city tour to enjoy the city and learn about its fascinating story. The Muslim friendly Kuala Lumpur city tour takes only half a day.
The first trip will start at 9 am and ends at 12.30pm. If you are not a morning person, you can then sign up for the second session, which starts at 2 pm and ends at 5.30pm.
This Muslim friendly Kuala Lumpur city tour is ideal if you are staying at a hotel in the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) or Bukit Bintang area. When you purchase this half-day tour ticket, you will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel.
Some of the included hotels are:
- Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
- Impiana KLCC Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Pullman KLCC
- Shangri-La Hotel KL
Check out the pickup and drop off locations here to know more whether your hotel is included in the list. If it is not, you will then need to arrange your own transport to get to the pickup place.
Things included in the KL half-day tour
With a price of only RM43 (about $10), you can join the bus ride to visit some of the top attractions that should be visited by Muslim travellers while in Malaysia.
The tour includes an experienced and knowledgeable English speaking guide who will explain the history and story of the place. This is a great opportunity for you and your family to learn a thing or two about these attractions.
After being picked up at the designated place and time, you will be taken to these famous places in Kuala Lumpur:
- The iconic Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad (a historical building with brilliant architecture)
- One of Kuala Lumpur’s main landmarks, Petronas Twin Towers (marvel at its modern architecture and listen to the interesting story behind it)
- Visit Istana Negara, which is the King Palace, and learn about Malaysia’s unique parliamentary democracy system
- Discover the long history of Malaysia at the National Monument (Tugu Negara)
Besides having fun learning and taking photos at the top places in KL above, you will also be brought to the Handicraft Centre. You can purchase some of the crafts to be brought home as souvenirs. The crafts at the Handicraft Centre are very high-quality and unique.
At the end of your tour, the guide might give some tips on what other top places you should visit while having a holiday in Kuala Lumpur.
Also, don’t forget to get a few tips on which top Halal restaurants in KL you should try. This is the best time to taste authentic Malaysian cuisines!
Tour schedule and itinerary
The half-day tour has a specific timing, so if you’d like to join it, make sure it suits to your travel schedule. The tour has two sessions as below:
- Morning session: 9am-12.30pm
- Evening session: 2pm-5.30pm
Below is the tour itinerary for your reference:
- Hotel pick up from Kuala Lumpur (Morning: 8.30am-9.15am / Evening: 1.30pm-2.15pm)
- Petronas Twin Towers (To take photos)
- Handicraft Centre
- Cocoa Boutique
- King’s Palace (To take photos)
- Tugu Negara (National Monument)
- Muzium Negara – National Museum (Be ready to pay the entrance fee of RM5 per person)
- Masjid Negara – National Mosque (To take photos)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur (12.00pm-12.30pm / 5.00pm-5.30pm)
Important information on the Muslim friendly Kuala Lumpur city tour
- After you purchase the online ticket for only RM43 (about $10), you will receive an email. Check your Junk/Spam folder if you don’t receive any
- You can choose either to print the online ticket or simply show the online voucher to join the tour
- The ticket is cancellable 72 hours before your tour date. A full refund will be given
- If you fail to be at the pickup spot at the specified time, you will miss the tour as the bus driver will depart on time
If you find a cheaper ticket, tour, activity or travel deal, we will refund DOUBLE the difference! (Terms and conditions apply)
Kuala Lumpur half-day city tour – Get this online ticket now!
This tour is ideal if you are the type of traveller who loves to visit and learn about the place at the same time. Purchase this online ticket today at only RM43 (about $10) and tour KL city during your Halal vacation in Malaysia!