12 Must Visit Halal Restaurants in the Philippines
When having a holiday in the Philippines, you can visit many beautiful places and experience new things! You will also find many great eateries. Fortunately, there are many halal restaurants in Philippines that you can visit and dine in.
Not only are they halal, but they are also popular, delicious, and within Metro Manila. It is at the center of everything! Wondering where to find these restaurants? We show you our top 12 picks on the best halal restaurants around the Philippines!
Top 12 Best Halal Restaurants in Philippines
Based on customer reviews and food trips, here are our top 12 picks for the best halal restaurants in the Philippines:
1. New Bombay Restaurant in Makati City
New Bombay is perfect for any occasion. Maybe you are craving fast food takeout or a nice sit-down dinner with the family. They’ve got vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, as well as delicious desserts. You can find a lot of branches around Metro Manila, with the one in Makati being one of the most popular Halal restaurants in Philippines.
- Address: G/F Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City
- Phone Number: (02) 986-8622
2. Moud Halal Restaurant in Manila
This is a small restaurant that is one of the most recommended halal places to eat in. They offer a combination of Saudi and Filipino food, as well as Chinese. The most popular would be their roasted chicken and Kabsa rice!
- Address: 829 Globo De Oro Street, Quiapo, City of Manila
- Phone Number: (02) 488-5006
3. Martabak Cafe in Mall of Asia, Pasay City
Martabak Cafe is also one of the best Halal restaurants in Philippines that you can try. It has an Indo-Malay cuisine, giving flavors to fast food options. They offer set meals and a good place to eat in, set in one of the biggest malls in the Philippines.
- Address: Ground Floor, 131 North Parking Building, SM Mall of Asia, Bay Boulevard
- Phone Number: (02) 442-0387
4. Al Batra Restaurant and Coffee Shop in Makati City
What’s awesome about this restaurant isn’t just the fact that they serve set meals and buffets with delicious Arabic or Turkish meals but because they are open 24 hours! You can get your fix of delicious pies or coffee any time of the day.
- Address: 2nd floor, A.M Flores Building, Makati Avenue corner Constellation Street, Makati
- Phone Number: (02) 403-5552
5. Kashmir in Makati City
Kashmir is one of the oldest Indian Halal restaurants in Philippines. The stall is popular among office workers during their breaks, and for a good reason! They have delicious shawarma and lamb curry. And since it’s in the center of Makati, it’s very accessible.
- Address: Ground Floor, Rustan’s, Glorietta, West Drive, Glorietta Complex, Makati
- Phone Number: (+63) 917-531-6023
6. Gilak by Hossein in Makati City
Hossein is a group of restaurants scattered around Metro Manila. It has that fantastic Mediterranean feel! You will appreciate the beautiful ambiance of Middle Eastern style interior designs. Their exotic ambiance matches well with their dishes, as they serve the best shish kebab and baklava in town!
- Address: 2nd Level Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center Makati Avenue, Makati City, Makati
- Phone Number: (02) 729 0266
7. The Chicken Rice Shop in Robinson’s Place, Manila
This is a popular chicken rice restaurant from Malaysia. They serve the “grandmother’s traditional Hainanese secret recipe chicken rice”. We don’t know if it’s truly grandmother’s tradition, but it certainly is delicious! They also offer other Malaysian and Singaporean dishes for you to choose from as well.
- Address: Padre Faura St, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila
- Phone Number: (02) 310-3333
8. Ziggurat in Makati City
This is found in the middle of Makati, making it accessible to everyone. They are known to have the best shawarma and samosas. Not only that, but they offer Jordan, India and Persian cuisines. They have everything from the Middle East and Africa, making it great for those who are adventurous and want to try something new.
- Address: Ground Floor, Sunette Tower, Durban Street Corner Makati Avenue, Poblacion, Makati City
- Phone Number: (02) 897-5179
9. Zabadani in Davao
The interiors of Zabadani catch your eye, matching its authentic Middle Eastern taste. They have huge servings of flavorful dishes. The Basmati rice and beef are the most popular.
- Address: JA Sarenas Avenue corner E. Jacinto Extension, Circumferential Rd, Davao City
- Phone Number: (082) 224-3942
10. Hossein’s Persian Kebab
This is one of the most luxurious fine dining halal restaurants around Manila. They offer authentic and delicious dishes with the beautiful interior to match. If you want something high-class with the best halal food, then Hossein’s Persian Kebab is the way to go.
- Address: LKV Building, Makati Ave, Makati, Metro Manila
- Phone Number: (02) 890-5928
11. Dulang Restaurant in Ermita, Manila
Dulang means “set of food for guests”. It can also mean a golden or silver tray. This restaurant started as a catering service in Zamboanga, expanding into a restaurant in Manila. They have a welcoming ambiance and lovely staffs to serve you. They offer authentic and delicious Tausug and Malaysian food.
- Address: 1313, Adriatico Street, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila
- Phone Number: (02) 815-1030
12. Pamanganan Restaurant in Quiapo, Manila
Located in a Muslim area, you will feel right at home with their cozy atmosphere and welcoming locals. They offer Malaysian inspired halal food that will definitely be a treat to your stomach. They offer good prices and generous servings sizes, so feel free to come hungry!
- Address: Ground Floor, Saimah II Hotel, 310-D Elizondo Street, Quiapo, Manila
- Phone Number: (02) 516-4513
P.S. Take note that we were not sponsored by any of these restaurants and all taste tests were done in discretion.
Have a great vacation and dine at one these Halal restaurants in Philippines!
From delicious chicken dishes down to soothing drinks, you can put your taste palettes to the test and roam around the best of what Manila has to offer! So what are you waiting for? If you are planning to visit the Philippines, don’t forget to add these best halal restaurants on your list of must-visits!
Did you enjoy the article or have any other suggestions on the best halal restaurants in the Philippines? Then comment down below! We would love to hear what you have to think. 🙂