Disneyland Paris Special Deals – Multi-Day Tickets For You To Grab
When we talk about family-friendly vacation, we often think about the most magical place on earth – Disneyland! It is a place that can entertain both adults and kids with its thrilling rides, fun musical shows, and street parades. If you are planning a Halal holiday for your family, consider taking them to France and grab these Disneyland Paris deals!
Disneyland Paris deals – Grab cheap tickets now!
If you ask any kids which place would they like to go for a holiday, chances are they would say Disneyland. Take this chance to fulfill their dreams by taking them to one of the best theme parks in the world – Disneyland Paris.
Disneyland Paris consists of two main parks which are Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. The Disneyland Park is where you will find all the fun rides, Disney’s characters, musical, light, and fireworks shows, as well as street parades.
Your kids will be able to meet Disney’s popular characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Peter Pan, and other Disney princesses. Make sure you don’t forget to bring your camera to take a lot of pictures for memory keepsake!
Fun attractions at Disneyland Paris, France
Some of the cool rides or famous attractions in Disneyland Paris that you can enjoy with your family are:
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Sleeping Beauty’s Castle
- The Tower of Terror
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Dumbo The Flying Elephant
- Peter Pan’s Flight
Grab multiple-day tickets with these Disneyland Paris deals and enter Walt Disney Studios
Plan your trip wisely as you can choose either to enter the park for a day or several days. If you have more time to spare, consider entering the other park, which is Walt Disney Studios. It showcases Hollywood’s moviemaking secrets!
You and your family can discover how the blockbuster animation movies are created at the Art of Disney Animation. Or, you can experience first-hand the epic Armageddon experience at Armageddon: Les Effets Spéciaux.
Fun attractions at Walt Disney Studios
Walt Disney Studios Park offers tons of fun activities for your family with these fantastic attractions:
- Meet Marvel superheroes
- Cars Quatre Roues Rallye
- Crush’s Coaster
- Disney Studio 1
- Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
Disneyland Paris Package Deals
To make sure you get the best Disneyland Paris deals, make sure you book your ticket here!
- Original price for 2 days: $172, Our special price for 2 days: $163.75 (4.8% SAVING)
- Original price for 3 days: $212, Our special price for 3 days: $202 (4.7% SAVING)
- Original price for 4 days: $259, Our special price for 4 days: $246.69 (4.8% SAVING)
These special Disneyland Paris package deals include:
- 2 days of entrance into the two main parks – Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios OR,
- 3 days of entrance into the two main parks – Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios OR,
- 4 days of entrance into the two main parks – Disneyland Park & Walt Disney Studios
You may choose the number of days accordingly based on the duration of your holiday in France. However, keep in mind about the following information:
- The ticket is valid up to 1 year since you received the ticket
- The days to enter the parks do not need to be consecutive but you must use them within 7 days after the first entrance
- You will receive an email confirmation and voucher
- You need to print the voucher, bring it to the park, and exchange it with a physical entry ticket at the entrance
- There is no changes, cancellation or refund available
If you find a cheaper ticket, tour or activity, we will refund DOUBLE the difference! (T&Cs apply)
Opening hours of Disneyland Paris
For a smooth holiday experience, make sure you plan your trip properly as the opening times of both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios vary from season to season. Refer to their calendar here. In general, this is their opening hours:
- Opening times: 10am – 11pm
How to get to Disneyland Paris
- Address: Disneyland® Paris, 77777 Marne-la-Vallée, France
- Latitude/Longitude: 48.876077, 2.79646
- By car: Follow ‘Metz/Nancy’ on the A4 motorway or the A104 (la Francielienne)
- Car parking fees: €25
- By train: Take RER train and stop at Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station (2-minute walk).